Wine Kit WSET 2 Award in Wines
A set of 40 different wine samples in 20ml or 50ml. Designed to meet the tasting requirements for students taking the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course.
01. Pinot Grigio
02. Oaked Chenin or oaked Semillon or oaked Chardonnay
03. Gewurztraminer Alsace Grand Cru
04. Beaujolais Villages
06. Gevrey-Chambertin or Nuits-Saint-Georges or Beaune or Pommard
07. Pinot Noir (New World region)
08. Red Zinfandel
09. White Zinfandel
10. Dry Australian Riesling
11. German Spätlese Riesling
12. Dry or demi-sec Chenin or dry Semillon
13. Tokaji or Sauternes
14. Chablis Premier Cru
15. Puligny-Montrachet or Meursault or Pouilly-Fuissé
16. Chardonnay (New World)
17. Sancerre or Pouilly-Fumé
18. Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
19. Albariño or Pinot Gris or Viognier
20. Merlot (IGP or high-volume brand)
21. Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
22. Haut-Médoc Cru Classé
23. Cabernet Sauvignon (New World region)
24. Northern Rhône Syrah
25. Barossa Valley Shiraz
26. Côtes du Rhône
28. French or Spanish Rosé or Rioja Joven
29. Rioja Reserva
30. Mendoza Malbec or Chilean Carmenère
31. South African Pinotage
32. Gavi or Soave or Verdicchio
33. Fiano or Soave or Verdicchio
34. Barbera d'Asti
35. Valpolicella Classico
36. Chianti Classico Riserva
37. Sauternes or Tokaji (selection to be the alternative to the wine shown in Session 3)
38. Fino or Oloroso Sherry
39. LBV or Tawny Port
40. A fortified wine
*Eleanor Wine Academy is not liable for the quality of the wine samples.
An extremely interesting and interactive experience done by people who enjoy the art of wine.
I am very satisfied. I took only part to the exam but I find everything likable. I recommend this school!
The teacher has very good teaching skills. 3 hours learning about wines feel like 10 minutes.
Top Class! The course is very interesting and interactive. I recommend!
I applied from Japan, was able to take all coursework online, and when I arrived in Amsterdam was able to go straight into my exam.
Fun, and gives a new perspective on wine.
Well structured, very professional, friendly, felt like I learned a lot.
Broaden my wine knowledge and strengthen my appreciation of wine (and its origin).
Thank you for the great course!!!
Nothing to change, everything is good!
Very well organized and good material.
It was fun and interesting.
Everything has been as good as I expected, I have learned a lot! The teacher, Vittoria is great. I'm looking forward to taking next level 2.
I really enjoyed Level 2 course. Didn't expect it to be so detailed and professional, very glad I chose this school for the course.