Certified Rioja Wine Course- become a Rioja Wine Expert
Rioja is Spain's most well-known wine region and among the world's greatest wine producers!🍷
In this in-person, highly specialised course, students will covers what a future Rioja wines expert needs to know:
the territory, grape varietals, the human element, the styles of wine that are created, the classifications of Rioja wines, regulations on viticulture and aspects to do with production, gastronomy and history.
From the Regulatory Council of DOCa Rioja, this intensive and concise program, will be available to professionals and wine lovers.
The course ends with a 30 MCQ exam with a minimum passing score of 75%. Candidates receive the Official Certificate issued by the Rioja Wine Academy if the exam is passed successfully.
- This programme has a minimum requirement of 15 hours of study time:
- 4.5 hours of teaching time with a Certified Rioja Instructor
- 10 hours of self-study and revision
- A 30 minutes exam of 30 MCQ; minimum passing score is 75%
- Course and Exam are in English
- Maximum 12 participants
- 15 Wine Samples
- 4.5 hours of tutoring with a Certified Rioja Instructor
- Extra access to the Rioja Wine Diploma Online Course
- Official Certificate issued by the Rioja Wine Academy upon successful completion of the course
- Minimum 4 participants
- Although not mandatory, we recommend to hold (at least) the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines qualification
Location: Prinsengracht 754, 1017LD, Amsterdam
An extremely interesting and interactive experience done by people who enjoy the art of wine.
I am very satisfied. I took only part to the exam but I find everything likable. I recommend this school!
The teacher has very good teaching skills. 3 hours learning about wines feel like 10 minutes.
Top Class! The course is very interesting and interactive. I recommend!
I applied from Japan, was able to take all coursework online, and when I arrived in Amsterdam was able to go straight into my exam.
Fun, and gives a new perspective on wine.
Well structured, very professional, friendly, felt like I learned a lot.
Broaden my wine knowledge and strengthen my appreciation of wine (and its origin).
Thank you for the great course!!!
Nothing to change, everything is good!
Very well organized and good material.
It was fun and interesting.
Everything has been as good as I expected, I have learned a lot! The teacher, Vittoria is great. I'm looking forward to taking next level 2.
I really enjoyed Level 2 course. Didn't expect it to be so detailed and professional, very glad I chose this school for the course.