Concerts are postponed, sporting events are canceled and tourist hot spots are shut down. And you are looking for some safe outdoor activities during the pandemic? What about focusing on Wine Education?
A new session of WSET Level 3 starts on November 7th🍷🍁. Building on the knowledge gained through the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines, the Level 3 Award in Wines goes both broader and deeper 📚.
This weekend course is designed to help students to have more flexibility in organizing their study and runs over 2 full weekends and 1 Sunday with 14 days in between sessions.
Our specialist educators Yvonne Zohar and Mirjam van de Veen will guide you in developing your tasting skills through a carefully selected range of wines. You’ll learn how to use your tasting notes to make objective conclusions on a wine’s style, quality and readiness for drinking.
The course will cover:
– The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
– The key characteristics of the principal still, sparkling and fortified wines of the world
– How to make appropriate wine recommendations
– How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
– Tutored tastings of carefully selected wines
Check our website for more information and register online at www.academy.eleanor-wine.com 💻
Amsterdam, October 9, 2020