A new session of WSET Level 3 starts on November 7th🍷🍁. Building on the knowledge gained through the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines, the Level 3 Award in Wines goes both broader and deeper 📚.
This weekend course is designed to help students to have more flexibility in organizing their study and runs over 2 full weekends and 1 Sunday with 14 days in between sessions.
Our specialist educators Yvonne Zohar and Mirjam van de Veen will guide you in developing your tasting skills through a carefully selected range of wines. You’ll learn how to use your tasting notes to make objective conclusions on a wine’s style, quality and readiness for drinking.
The course will cover:
– The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
– The key characteristics of the principal still, sparkling and fortified wines of the world
– How to make appropriate wine recommendations
– How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
– Tutored tastings of carefully selected wines
Check our website for more information and register online at www.academy.eleanor-wine.com
Amsterdam, September 23, 2020