The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) provides high-quality education in wines and spirits to more than 100,000 people every year around the globe making it the biggest and most respected wine education and certification organization in the world. The WSET programmes are designed for anyone looking to develop their knowledge in wines – from beginners to professionals.
Eleanor Wine Academy is proud to be a WSET approved programme provider. We are based in Amsterdam and offer the WSET Level 1 and Level 2 Award in Wines in English.
We welcome you to attend a wine course of your choice and discover together the fascinating World of Wine.
In WSET Level 1️ course you’ll learn:
– The main types and styles of wine
– Common wine grapes and their characteristics
– How to store and serve wine
– The principles of food and wine pairing
In WSET Level 2️ course you’ll learn:
– How wine is made and what factors influence wine style
– The key grape varieties and their characteristics
– The important wine-producing regions of the world
– The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
– Label terminology
On all levels you’ll learn how to taste and describe wines using the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT).
Check our website for more information and register online at www.academy.eleanor-wine.com
Amsterdam, May 25th 2020